Environmental issues are of high priority for South-East Europe and the market in these sectors are in need of expert experience, modern technology products and equipment.
What are the current trends, free market niches for foreign companies and opportunities for new win-win partnerships in the Region?
The South-East European Forum and Exhibition will answer to some of these questions. It will be organized by Via Expo (29-31 May in Sofia, Bulgaria) and through the years it has been continuously broadening its scope. As a result the 2013 edition will incorporate several concurrent events covering related topics with direct environmental impact – renewable energy, energy efficiency, smart buildings and waste management.
SEE Forum & Exhibition will acts as a successful networking and technology transfer platform for meetings between key industry leaders on a global scale.
2013 Event Overview:
► The Austrian Pavilion and Hungarian National Participation
► Smart Buildings – the concept quickly gained popularity in SE Europe, which market has growing potential. This initiative is the only specialized b2b event in Bulgaria with a focus on the integrated building automation and management systems.
► Comprehensive program with keynote speakers from the European Commission – DG Energy, European Commission – DG Environment, European Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, Association for Waste Treatment and Recycling Technology within VDMA, etc.
► Main Exhibition/Forum accents: building integrated photovoltaics, smart buildings, energy storage, energy efficiency, waste-to-energy, bioenergy, waste prevention, recycling.
► Vast international promotion in over 18 countries.
- Republika Srpska: Comsar Hydro Holding Ltd Malta the new owner of the future 36MW HPP Mrsovo
- Hungary: MVM considers regional expansion
- Romania: For 2015 Hidroelectrica announces major HPPS retrofitting cycle, refinancing the loans with creditors
- Montenegro: A2A Italians remain in Power company EPCG, if conditions are meet by Government
- Romania: Electrica listed on Morgan Stanley Capital International Index hopes for capital inflows
- Bosnia: 35MEUR smart metering project financed by EIB
- Republika Srpska:Record quarterly loss of TPP&Mine Co Gacko
- Hungary: MOL 3rdQ sales revenue drop, profit increase
- Montenegro: Gov decides on selection of bidder for TPP Pljevlja new unit construction
- Romania: Hidroelectrica marks 28MEUR profit in October 2014, positive trend projection for 2014 profits