Environmental issues are of high priority for South-East Europe and the market in these sectors are in need of expert experience, modern technology products and equipment.
What are the current trends, free market niches for foreign companies and opportunities for new win-win partnerships in the Region?
The South-East European Forum and Exhibition will answer to some of these questions. It will be organized by Via Expo (29-31 May in Sofia, Bulgaria) and through the years it has been continuously broadening its scope. As a result the 2013 edition will incorporate several concurrent events covering related topics with direct environmental impact – renewable energy, energy efficiency, smart buildings and waste management.
SEE Forum & Exhibition will acts as a successful networking and technology transfer platform for meetings between key industry leaders on a global scale.
2013 Event Overview:
► The Austrian Pavilion and Hungarian National Participation
► Smart Buildings – the concept quickly gained popularity in SE Europe, which market has growing potential. This initiative is the only specialized b2b event in Bulgaria with a focus on the integrated building automation and management systems.
► Comprehensive program with keynote speakers from the European Commission – DG Energy, European Commission – DG Environment, European Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, Association for Waste Treatment and Recycling Technology within VDMA, etc.
► Main Exhibition/Forum accents: building integrated photovoltaics, smart buildings, energy storage, energy efficiency, waste-to-energy, bioenergy, waste prevention, recycling.
► Vast international promotion in over 18 countries.
- Bosnia: Public call for 300MW TPP Banovici
- Serbia-Energy.Eu SEE region weekly news digest 9/2014
- Bulgaria: CEZ Denies Allegations of Exporting Profits
- Albania: Hydropower concessions, RES developers and gov strategy for energy balances
- Montenegro exclusive: Czech Skoda and China CMEC in the race for the construction of the second unit of TPP Pljevlja
- Bosnia: Gov introduces new competitive framework for Oil market
- Montenegro: TERNA/CGES TSO JV, cooperation model for success
- Albania: Electricity trading, cross border
- Bosnia: Electricity market development landscape
- Montenegro exclusive: TSO company CEO, 20 MEUR for power cable project in 2014