Belgrade Energy Forum 2015, News Serbia Energy
It is with great pleasure to announce the organization of Belgrade Energy Forum which will take place at the Metropol Palace Hotel in Belgrade, on Friday, February 27, 2015.
The Forum will explore recent developments in the regional geopolitical map of the energy sector with a focus on the business and political reality as well as the business opportunities offered by the wider region. The Forum will also discuss the cancellation of the South Stream project and the potential alternative options available, the electricity situation and projects in Serbia, identifying challenges for improving the development of Electric Power sector as well as the latest developments in technology solutions for increasing the use of Renewable Energy Resources.
• The Geopolitical Context: what lies ahead for Russian – European Energy cooperation – the Regional and European Perspectives.
• Challenges in the Energy Sector in Serbia.
• Is there an alternative to South Stream- Alternative Options: Regional Gas Interconnectors – Serbia’s Interconnector with Bulgaria – the Ionian/Adriatic Pipeline and the role of TAP – LNG regasification projects and potential LNG exporters.
• The impact of the oil and oil derivatives prices on market competition in Serbia and the region.
• Liberalization of electricity market, impact on supply security, energy efficiency and effective operation of Power Plants in Serbia.
• New Trends and Challenges for Renewable Energy System in Serbia.
Mirjana Filipovic, State Secretary, Ministry of Mining and Energy of Serbia
Milivoje Miletic, President, Belgrade Chamber of Commerce
Petar Djokic, Minister of Industry, Energy and Mining of Republika Srpska
István Mikola, State Secretary for Security Policy & Intl Cooperation, Ministry for Foreign Affairs and Trade, Hungary
Freek Janmaat, Head of the European Integration Section, EU Delegation to the Republic of Serbia
Janez Kopac, Director, Energy Community Secretariat, Energy Community, Vienna, Austria
Dragan Jovanovic, Executive Director for Energy Production, Electric Power Industry of Serbia
Stathis Natsis, Executive Director, Overseas Business, TERNA S.A.
Zoran Jankovic, Independent Member of the Supervisory Board, SRBIJAGAS
Mladen Antunovic, Managing Director, the KRK LNG project, LNG Croatia
Ekaterini Sardi, Head of Energy Planning and Intl Affairs Dep., Regulatory Energy Authority of Greece
Tomislav Micovic, Secretary General, Association of Oil Companies of Serbia – UNKS
Cedomir Ponocko, General Manager, PD TENT
Nemanja Kocijasevic, Executive Director, MIVA EKO PELET, Indjija
Dragan Sagovnovic, Managing Director, Economics Institute
The organizer is TGI Group International and the conference is organized under the auspices of Association of Oil Companies of Serbia and Belgrade Chamber of Commerce.
Media partners are Serbia-Energy portal and Belgrade Insight.
TGI Group International was founded in 2000 in the Republic of Serbia and provides complete services in the field of corporate communications in the Serbian market. In cooperation with the parent company in Athens, SGT, TGI has become a pioneer in organizing conferences and leading consulting firm for international companies seeking to establish or strengthen their presence in the market in the region.
For the additional information, please contact Ms. Aleksandra Novakovic +381 11 3032235 or +381 65 3032236, or e-mail: email@example.com