Bosnia: 1,007 GWh of electricity produced in FBiH in October, SEE Energy News
Gross electricity production in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH) in October 2016 amounted to 1,007 GWh, which is 44.48 % more than in the same month last year, when the production amounted to 697 GWh.
Net electricity production amounted to 933 GWh, of which 260 GWh (27.87 %) was produced in hydropower plants, while the remaining 673 GWh (72.13 %) was produced in thermal power plants. In October, electricity imports amounted to 42 GWh, while electricity exports amounted to 136 GWh, which is 55.7 % less than in the same month last year (307 GWh in October 2015).
In the same month, production of brown coal amounted to 368,989 tons, while at the same time in 2015 the production stood at 345,540 tons, which is a 6.79 % increase. Lignite production in October 2016 amounted to 229,574 tons, while in October last year it amounted to 194,863 tons, which is a 17.81 % increase.
Coke production in October 2016 totaled 83,529 tons, which is by 72.52 % more than 48,417 tons produced in October last year.
- September 26, 2022 Serbia, Terra Solar to build 8 MW solar power plant in Lebane
- September 26, 2022 Romania, BSOG said that it is interested in the development of offshore wind projects in the Black Sea
- September 26, 2022 Romania, OMV Petrom makes the final investment decision regarding the Black Sea Neptun Deep gas project