Bosnia: 887 GWh of electricity produced in FBiH in February, SEE Energy News
Gross electricity production in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH) in February 2018 amounted to 887 GWh, which is 20.8 % more than in the same month in 2017, when the production amounted to 734 GWh.
Net electricity production amounted to 824 GWh, of which 369 GWh (44.8 %) was produced in hy-dropower plants, while the remaining 455 GWh (55.2 %) was produced in thermal power plants. In February, electricity imports amounted to 65 GWh, which is over 20 times lower than in the same month last year, while electricity exports amounted to 211 GWh, some six times lower than in February 2017.
In the same month, production of brown coal amounted to 384,320 tons, while at the same time in 2017 the production stood at 360,456 tons, which is a 6.6 % increase. Lignite production in February 2018 amounted to 181,865 tons, while in February 2017 it amounted to 192,764 tons, a 5.7 % decrease.
Coke production in February 2018 totaled 76,940 tons, which is by 20 % more than 64,097 tons produced in February 2017.
- September 23, 2022 Slovenia, Country maps locations for the construction of large-scale solar power plants
- September 23, 2022 Serbia, EPS recorded a net loss in the amount of some 420 million euros in H1 2022
- September 23, 2022 Serbia, EnC withdrawn Reasoned Request against country after transposition of electricity connection codes