Bosnia and Herzegovina: 1,047 GWh of electricity produced in FBiH in January, SEE Energy News
Gross electricity production in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH) in January 2020 amounted to 1,047 GWh, which is 23.3 % higher compared to January last year, when it amounted to 849 GWh. Net electricity production amounted to 982 GWh, of which 416 GWh (42.4 %) was produced in hydropower plants, while the remaining 566 GWh (57.6 %) was produced in thermal power plants. In January, electricity imports amounted to 214 GWh, compared to 243 GWh in the same month last year, while electricity exports amounted to 335 GWh, compared to 270 GWh last January. In the same month, production of brown coal amounted to 369,112 tons, which is 0.9 % more compared to 2019 when the production stood at 365,793 tons. Lignite production in January 2020 amounted to 177,397 tons, while in January 2018 it amounted to 158.712 tons, a 11.8 % increase. Coke production in January 2020 totaled 68,626 tons, which is 14.3 % less than 80,116 tons produced in January 2019.
- October 24, 2021 Separate pipeline system carrying Russian gas to Southeast Europe has been quietly opened over the last few years
- October 22, 2021 Bulgarian companies will receive compensation of €55/MWh due to the high cost of electricity
- October 22, 2021 Slovenia, Petrol announced last week that it will increase the price of electricity as of 1 December