Bosnia and Herzegovina: 787 GWh of electricity produced in FBiH in March, SEE Energy News
Gross electricity production in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH) in March 2019 amounted to 787 GWh, which is 25.4 % lower compared to March last year, when it amounted to 1,055 GWh.
Net electricity production amounted to 707 GWh, of which 301 GWh (42.6 %) was produced in hydropower plants, while the remaining 406 GWh (57.4 %) was produced in thermal power plants. In March, electricity imports amounted to 180 GWh, compared to 46 GWh in the same month last year, while electricity exports amounted to 271 GWh, compared to 278 GWh last March.
In the same month, production of brown coal amounted to 412,047 tons, which is 4.7 % more compared to 2018 when the production stood at 393,385 tons. Lignite production in March 2019 amounted to 194,584 tons, while in March 2018 it amounted to 178.272 tons, a 9.1 % increase.
Coke production in March 2019 totaled 85,968 tons, which is by 9.2 % more than 78,734 tons produced in March 2018.
- September 22, 2021 Serbia, PowerChina wants to invest in RES projects in Serbia
- September 22, 2021 Serbia, Country has launched its first green bond issue in the amount of 1 billion euros
- September 22, 2021 Romania, Transelectrica has decreased the profit forecast for this year