Bosnia and Herzegovina: 816 GWh of electricity produced in FBiH in November, SEE Energy News
Gross electricity production in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH) in November 2019 amounted to 816 GWh, which is 9.8 % lower compared to November last year, when it amounted to 905 GWh.
Net electricity production amounted to 770 GWh, of which 449 GWh (58.3 %) was produced in hydropower plants, while the remaining 321 GWh (41.7 %) was produced in thermal power plants.
In November, electricity imports amounted to 137 GWh, compared to 129 GWh in the same month last year, while electricity exports amounted to 273 GWh, compared to 263 GWh last November.
In the same month, production of brown coal amounted to 404,025 tons, which is 6.8 % more compared to 2018 when the production stood at 378,374 tons. Lignite production in November 2019 amounted to 181,579 tons, while in November 2018 it amounted to 193.384 tons, a 6.1 % decrease.
Coke production in November 2019 totaled 70,093 tons, which is by 17.8 % less than 85,262 tons produced in November 2018.
- September 20, 2021 Serbia, Director of Strategy at EPS said that the company sees the transition to RES as realistic and sustainable
- September 20, 2021 Romania, OMV Petrom has completed the first LNG delivery to Damen Shipyards Mangalia
- September 20, 2021 Romania, EC Oltenia is planning to build eight solar power plants with a combined capacity of 725 MW