Bosnia and Herzegovina: Electricity production in May, SEE Energy News
May 2020 electricity production in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH) – gross electricity production amounted to 478 GWh, which is 29.9 % lower compared to May last year, when it amounted to 682 GWh. Net electricity production amounted to 436 GWh, of which 88 GWh (20.2 %) was produced in hydropower plants, while the remaining 348 GWh (79.8 %) was produced in thermal power plants. In May, electricity imports amounted to 56 GWh, compared to 355 GWh in the same month last year (mostly due to reduced consumption caused by the coronavirus pandemic), while electricity exports amounted to 94 GWh, compared to 245 GWh last May. In the same month, production of brown coal amounted to 363,231 tons, which is 3.1 % more compared to 2019 when the production stood at 352,331 tons. Lignite production in May 2020 amounted to 181,894 tons, while in May 2019 it amounted to 158.825 tons, a 14.5 % increase. Coke production in May 2020 totaled 57,839 tons, which is 29.6 % less than 82,115 tons produced in May 2019.
- October 25, 2021 Serbia, Country is interested in acquiring a minority stake in the Hungarian project for the expansion of NPP Paks
- October 25, 2021 Romania, Transelectrica to publish available connection capacities for RES projects
- October 25, 2021 Romania, Petro Welt Technologies said that it will close its operations in Romania