Bosnia and Herzegovina: Higher electricity production than the last February, SEE Energy News
Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH) recorded higher gross electricity production this February, compared to February last year. Last year gross electricity production amounted to 797 GWh and in February 2020 it amounted to 851 GWh, which is 6.8 %.
Net electricity production amounted to 794 GWh, of which 270 GWh (34 %) was produced in hydropower plants, while the remaining 524 GWh (66 %) was produced in thermal power plants. In February, electricity imports amounted to 294 GWh, compared to 261 GWh in the same month last year, while electricity exports amounted to 369 GWh, compared to 277 GWh last February. In the same month, production of brown coal amounted to 379,841 tons, which is 5.8 % more compared to 2019 when the production stood at 359,050 tons. Lignite production in February 2020 amounted to 163,386 tons, while in February 2019 it amounted to 169.749 tons, a 3.8 % decrease. Coke production in February 2020 totaled 63,801 tons, which is 15 % less than 75,091 tons produced in February 2019.
- December 9, 2022 Montenegro, EPCG shareholders will consider a loan from the EBRD for the construction of the Iron and Steel Plant
- December 9, 2022 Bulgaria, Half of crude oil processed in Lukoil’s Neftochim refinery in Burgas during 2021 was not Russian
- December 9, 2022 Bulgaria, The price of electricity for companies is limited to 102 euros per MWh