Bosnia and Herzegovina: Produced electricity in FBiH in November, SEE Energy News
In November 2020 in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH) gross electricity production amounted to 801 GWh, which is by 1.8 % lower compared to November last year, when it amounted to 816 GWh.
Net electricity production amounted to 745 GWh, of which 261 GWh (35 %) was produced in hydropower plants, while the remaining 484 GWh (65 %) was produced in thermal power plants. In November, electricity imports amounted to 66 GWh, compared to 137 GWh in the same month last year, while electricity exports amounted to 211 GWh, compared to 273 GWh last November. In the same month, production of brown coal amounted to 353,998 tons, which is 12.4 % less compared to 2019 when the production stood at 404,025 tons. Lignite production in November 2020 amounted to 152,691 tons, while in November 2019 it amounted to 181,579 tons, a 16.2 % decrease. Coke production in November 2020 totaled 70,223 tons, which is 0.2 % more than 70,093 tons produced in November 2019.
- September 26, 2022 Serbia, Terra Solar to build 8 MW solar power plant in Lebane
- September 26, 2022 Romania, BSOG said that it is interested in the development of offshore wind projects in the Black Sea
- September 26, 2022 Romania, OMV Petrom makes the final investment decision regarding the Black Sea Neptun Deep gas project