Bosnia: China consortium Gezhouba & Gunadong gets final approval for 450MW TPP Tuzla unit 7 construction, Exim bank loan 85% of the value, SEE Energy News
Representative house of Federation of Bosnia and Hercegovina gave support to the construction of 450MW unit 7 in Thermal Power Plant Tuzla and new unit 1 in Power plant Banovici. Electric power of Bosnia company EPBiH already supported the projects and selection of the joint venture partners, Chinese companies which were most aggressive in these two projects.
General Manager of Power utility EPBiH Mr.Elvedin Grabovica presented the ongoing activities on the selection of the project joint venture partner for TPP Tuzla unit 7 stating that its construction would cost around 750MEUR.
The offer from Chinese consortium Gezhouba Group Company Ltd CGGC and Gunadong Electric power design institute GEDI is 785,6MEUR. Offered model of financing includes 15% of EPBiH share of financing and remaining 85% from EXIM China bank. Consortium gave the offer on the turn key basis.
Constructed new 450MW unit 7 in TPP Tuzla would be owned 100% by EPBiH which would reserve 100% rights to manage the new unity electricity management.
General Manager of Banovici dark coal mine Mr.Munevar Cergic précised that for the ongoing project of construction of unit 1 in TPP Banovici 2 of output power of 300MW so far 11 bidders submitted their interest out of which 8 bidders are from China.
Banovici TPP unit project is estimated at 500MEUR value and GM of Banovici mine added that the mine has the coal reserve to supply two of such power units.
The unit 1 in Banovici RMU would be 100% owned and managed by Banovici RMU.
- April 21, 2021 EPS’ investments for guaranteed energy independence of Serbia
- April 21, 2021 Slovenia: Electricity production of NPP Krsko in March
- April 21, 2021 Serbia: Export revenues of EPS reached 74 million euros