Bosnia: Deadline for submission of final bids for HPP “Vranduk”10. October 2014. / SEE Energy News
At the request of companies and consortia pre-qualified in the first phase of the International call (tender) for the construction of HPP “Vranduk” and the recommendations of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and the European Investment Bank (EIB), the deadline for submission of final bids has been extended until 11.11. 2014. The original deadline for the submission and opening of bids was 07.10.2014th, it was announced from PE BiH Power Utility Company.
– Respecting the requirements of pre-qualified consortia and companies for deadline extension by which confirms the interest in priority hydropower facility of BiH Electric Power Company , its complexity and seriousness in the approach to the same, and the recommendations of EBRD EIB, Management of Electric Power Industry of Bosnia and Herzegovina made a decision on extension the deadline for final bids submission also in order to avoid any possible use of this important project for electoral purposes – highlight from this company.
HPP “Vranduk” is the first hydropower project implemented over the last 30 years and its use for political purposes, with the possible political interest placement of false information, can cause damage to the project of importance to the overall economy of Bosnia and Herzegovina with the consequences which would inevitably have reflection also beyond a frame for functioning of BiH Electric Power Industry.
Search for additional time to prepare final bids for international public tender (tender), which includes design, production, delivery and installation of equipment, construction testing and commissioning of HPP “Vranduk” is a confirmation of the high level of professionalism of the expert team of BiH Electric Power Industry in the preparation of tender documents and execution of tasks to begin construction of the first hydropower plant on the river Bosna.
In the first phase of the International call (tender) for the construction of HPP “Vranduk” qualified bidders are:
– Cooperativa Muratori & Cementisti – C.M.C. DI RAVENNA, Italia
– Kolin Insaat Turizm Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. Turkey
– Consortium- RIKO d.o.o. – Slovenia and EURO ASFALT d.o.o SARAJEVO, BiH
– China International Water & Electric Corp. (CWE), China
– CENGİZ İNŞAAT SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş. Turkey
– JV STRABAG AG / Koncar Power Plant and Electric Traction Engineering
– DONGFANG ELECTRIC CORPORATION LIMITED, China
International tender for construction of HPP “Vranduk” is implemented according the procurement procedures of international financial institutions, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the European Investment Bank, which finance the construction of the hydropower plant in the amount of loan to 63.5 MEUR.
Download as PDF :