Bosnia: Net electricity production amounted to 14,472 GWh in 2017, SEE Energy News
According to the state statistical office, net electricity production in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) amounted to 14,472 GWh in 2017, of which 3,557 GWh (24.6 %) was produced in hydropower plants, while the remaining 10,915 GWh (75.4 %) was produced in thermal power plants.
During this period, BiH imported 3,345 GWh of electricity, while exporting 5,188 GWh of this energy resource.
Electricity production in December 2017 amounted to 1,503 GWh, which 2.6 % less than in December 2016, but 18.8 % more compared to November 2017. 576 GWh of electricity was produced in hydropower plants, 25.7 % more compared to last December, while the remaining 927 GWh was generated by thermal power plant, which is a 14.5 % decrease on yearly level.
In 2017, 12,629 GWh of electricity was consumed in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- September 15, 2021 Slovenia, Country to phase-out coal by 2033
- September 15, 2021 Serbia, EBRD to finance the installation of smart electricity meters in Cacak, Nis and Kraljevo
- September 15, 2021 Serbia, Country sets legal framework for green bonds issuance