Bosnia: Power utility company CEO announces busy 2014, new power gen investment projects, SEE Energy News
The year, 2014, will be marked by construction of power gen facilities, if against to our efforts, work and strong intentions we do not have conscious obstructions, said director of “BiH State Power Utility Company” Elvedin Grabovica.
– In the spring starts construction of HPP”Vranduk”, after that construction of Bock 7 HPP “Tuzla” and then wind park “Podveležje”. Besides this we continue with activities to prepare the construction of others buildings said Grabovica.
Speaking about mine recapitalization, Grabovica said that it was realized in amount of 50MEUR, while dozens of millions marks were in the process of public supply.
– Our debt is investment of 102MEUR and I am sure that we will soon complete it besides all the problems that are consequence of regulative complexion for public supply- said Grabovica adding that investments provide modernization and humanization of miners work.
By this, as he added, the presumptions for positive mine operating would be created by the end of 2014.
– That is our plan, we invest in equipment, and positive operating is duty and reasonability of mine management.
- June 16, 2021 Serbia: Large investments in wind farms in Vojvodina
- June 16, 2021 Romania: Successful reconnection of Unit 2 of NPP Cernavoda
- June 16, 2021 Romania: Future investments of E-Distributie companies in 2021