Republika Srpska: UK EFT CEO Vuk Hamovic expects new TPP Stanari connected to the grid in 2015, SEE Energy News
President of EFT Company Vuk Hamovic said that the construction of thermal power plant “Stanari” runs according to plan and that the first delivery of electricity will begin this year, and that the following year will be a year of normal operation.
– There is currently about 1,000 workers and about 900 workers mainly from Stanari and the environment will be employed both in the mine, and in Thermal power plant – said Hamovic.
President of RS Government Zeljka Cvijanovic said today that the EFT Mine and Thermal power plant “Stanari” was the most important economic resource at the disposal of the municipality Stanari, but also a project of great importance for the entire RS.
Cvijanovic stressed that the interest of Government of Republika Srpska was to complete the entire project within the stipulated time, and that investors of this project expressed confidence today that it would be so.
– We are pleased with the fact that about 1,000 workers are engaged here and that the number has been steadily increased since starting construction – said Cvijanovic.
- May 12, 2021 Slovenia: Several non-binding offers for OMV’s fuel network
- May 12, 2021 Serbia: NIS’ finances significantly improved in Q1 2021
- May 12, 2021 Serbia: EPS’ profit plans for this year