Environment improvement at the Kolubara MB, project supported by EBRD and KFW, Uncategorized
Serbia Energy brings latest brief on EPS Kolubara MB environment upgrade project.
The Electric Power Industry of Serbia is developing Environmental Improvement Project at the Kolubara Mining Basin which is the most important coal supply company in the country.
This project will provide uniform coal quality which is being mined at the Kolubara MB, and at the same time its usage will enable to the TPPs of EPS operation efficiency increase. EBRD and KfW are considering the approval of the loan amounting to EUR 140 million for this project implementation.
The loan will be used for the following procurement:
– Coal Quality Management System at the western part of the Kolubara MB. This new equipment will improve coal mining efficiency and it will significantly improve uniformity of coal quality which is supplied to the thermal power plants;
– ECS System (excavator, conveyor and spreader system) for the new Field C Open Cast
Mine at the eastern part of the Kolubara MB;
– Interburden spreader for the Tamnava West Field OCM.
– Coal Quality Management System at the western part of the Kolubara MB
- June 16, 2021 Serbia: Large investments in wind farms in Vojvodina
- June 16, 2021 Romania: Successful reconnection of Unit 2 of NPP Cernavoda
- June 16, 2021 Romania: Future investments of E-Distributie companies in 2021