- Mineco to invest 3.2 mln euro in Bosnia's Srebrenica mine in 2019 11.Apr 2019.
- Montenegrin NGO files claim against President Djukanovic over EPCG privatization 07.Apr 2019.
- Bosnia’s China-Funded Power Plant Gets Green Light 06.Apr 2019.
- Romania pilloried for coal power leniency 28.Mar 2019.
- Energy Community opens infringement procedure against Bosnia-Herzegovina over illegal Tuzla 7 state aid 28.Mar 2019.
- Bulgaria Clings to Coal, Going Against Europe 26.Mar 2019.
- Western Balkan coal-fired power plants surviving on subsidies 26.Mar 2019.
- UK Mineco marks positive business results of its Serbia based lead and zinc mine Veliki Majdan in 2018 21.Mar 2019.
- The burden of coal at the doorstep of the Energy Union 21.Mar 2019.