Greece: Unchanged PPC’s retail market share in March, SEE Energy News
Greek electricity imports surpassed electricity exports in March. The share of state-controlled Public Power Corporation (PPC) in the Greek retail electricity market remained unchanged in March 2021 – 65.8 %, while the remaining 34.2 % is held by independent suppliers. Among these, Protergia, a part of Mytilineos Group, held the largest share of 7.97 %, which also remained unchanged in March. It is followed by Heron, whose share dropped to 6.34 % in March from 6.38 % in February. Elpedison with 4.85 % share (+ 0.06 %), NRG with 4 % (+ 0.11 %), Watt and Volt with 2.58 % (- 0.15 %), Volterra with1.93 % (- 0.03 %), Fysiko Aerio Attikis with1.81 % (+ 0.06 %), Volton with 1.41 % (+ 0.02 %), Zenith with 1.41 % (+ 0.05 %), ELTA with unchanged 0.63 % and KEN with 0.56 % (- 0.02 %).
- September 25, 2021 Slovenia, Slovenian industry has called the Government to take action regarding the rising energy prices
- September 24, 2021 Romania, Danish European Energy enters the Romanian market
- September 24, 2021 Romania, EC urges Romania to fully transpose EU directives on offshore oil and gas safety into its national legislation