Greek Terna to build tunnels on Corridor X, Uncategorized
The company Koridori Srbije signed an agreement with the Greek company Terna S.A. on the construction of two tunnels near Dimitrovgrad, of which total length is 1.7 km.
– Terna S.A. submitted the most favorable bid on an international tender, which was conducted by the procedures prescribed by the World Bank – said Director of Koridori Srbije Mihajlo Misic.
– All bidders had to meet technical criteria and procedures, pass the financial check, and prove they are capable of building these tunnels – Misic explained.
He said that tunnels Przojno Padina and Progon were part of the bypass around Dimitrovgrad, which was being built by Austria’s Alpine.
Greece’s Terna S.A. offered the lowest price of all 12 bidders on the tender, amounting to RSD 3.83 billion.
The contractor will be given two years to complete these two tunnels on the bypass around Dimitrovgrad, and the works will be financed by the World Bank.
- February 26, 2021 Slovenia: Higher electricity production in January
- February 26, 2021 Slovenia: Elektro Maribor is most successful in smart meter installation
- February 26, 2021 Romania: Increased profit at Nuclearelectrica in 2020