Railways: Rollingstock Project, Uncategorized
Procurement ref: 6576-IFT-35414
Project number: 35414
Funding sources: EBRD
Contract type: Project goods, works and services
Notice type: Invitation for tenders
Issue date: 1 Feb 2012
Closing date: 20 Mar 2012, 12:00 (Midday-local time )
This Invitation for Tender follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which was published in Procurement Opportunities, EBRD Procurement Notice Ref: 6546-GPN-35414, dated December 7 , 2011.
JSC Serbian Railways, hereinafter referred to as the “Purchaser”, intends using part of the proceeds of a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) towards the cost of procurement of pillar jackscrews with the belonging control desks.
The Purchaser now invites sealed tenders from suppliers (the Tenderers) for the following contract to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan:
- Procurement of pillar jackscrews with the belonging control desks – 2 sets (delivery, installation and start up of pillar jackscrews with the belonging control desks, necessary spare parts and training)
Tendering for contract to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank is open, under equal conditions, to firms from any country, satisfying conditions prescribed in these Tender documents.
To be qualified for award of contract, Tenderers must satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- Essential satisfaction of requirements in regards of experience of personnel, equipment, financial status and legal processes as indicated in Tender Documents;
- Experience as
- August 9, 2022 Romania, Electricity for the first quarter of 2023 exceeds 510 euros per MWh
- August 9, 2022 Serbia: EPS becomes a joint-stock company
- August 8, 2022 Slovenia, HSE completed its second solar power plant