Republika Srpska: TPP “Gacko” failed to meet january production plan, SEE Energy News
Thermal power plant “Gacko” has not fulfilled the production plan for the month of January 2015th . According to Borivoje Vujicic, executive director for the electricity production in TPP “Gacko”, the lower heating coal value than planned is the reason for failure to meet the production plan.
– Thermal power plant has been online 697 hours and 16 minutes, and it produced 144.624 GWh of electricity, which is 96.4% of the plan. Approximately 230,000 tons of coal with heating value of 7300 kJ / kg is consumed to produce the electricity. Coal consumption is higher than planned by 14.4%, and the cause of higher consumption and miscarriage of the planned electricity production is much lower calorific value than planned (8500 kJ / kg). In addition, it was burned 249 tons of fuel oil of extra energy source to support fire and starting units. Thermal power plant had a planned stoppage of 47 hours, due to the boiler mechanical cleaning and repair at the tube system – Vujicic said.
He added that the TPP “Gacko” was working now with a good driving education and reliability.
– At the landfill of thermal power plant there are about 50,000 tons of coal and 450 tons of fuel oil in the tanks. Coal and overburden production is in accordance with the weather conditions for exploitation. Net power is about 210 MW, which is a consequence of poor quality coal – Vujicic said.
Plan of TPP “Gacko” for February was 150 GWh, for work without delay, transmit Biznis.ba.
- April 21, 2021 EPS’ investments for guaranteed energy independence of Serbia
- April 21, 2021 Slovenia: Electricity production of NPP Krsko in March
- April 21, 2021 Serbia: Export revenues of EPS reached 74 million euros