Romania: Insolvent Hidroelectrica can be listed on the Stock Exchange

3. July 2015. / SEE Energy News

An insolvent hydropower producer Hidroelectrica can be found on the stock market while still in bankruptcy, and precisely by May of next year, said the bankruptcy trustee company Remus Borza.

“I see Hidroelectrica listed next year. We will try the company to be listed even while in bankruptcy, even if it does not come out until next year in May”, said Borza.

The listing will be done with trading of 15 percent of shares.

The Ministry of Economy has 80 percent, and the remaining 20 percent belongs to the company Fondul Proprietatea.

As for the results in the first five months, Hidroelectrica recorded historical profit of 82 MEUR, which is 20 MEUR more than in the same period in 2014th . , transmits Serbia-energy.eu

Download as PDF :

Download PDF