Romania mining: Vast Resources reports Manaila gold production ahead of plan, Mining
Vast Resources plc, the AIM-listed mining company with operations in Romania and Zimbabwe, is pleased to announce that gold and silver test production has commenced ahead of schedule at its Manaila Polymetallic Mine in Romania (“MPM” or “Manaila”), providing the Company with a third revenue stream, in addition to the existing copper and zinc concentrates.
– Initial commissioning of the Knelson Concentrator to extract the free gold and silver commenced today
– Targeting a steady state production of 30 tonnes per month of concentrate from May 2017 onward at a grade of 80g/t Au and 114g/t Ag (equating to an expected monthly production target of 75oz Au Eq).
Roy Pitchford, Chief Executive Officer of Vast, commented:
“The production profile of our Manaila Mine continues to improve as we target higher tonnages, higher grade copper and zinc concentrates and now a third revenue stream in the form of a gold/silver concentrate. Commercial production of this concentrate will directly enhance Manaila’s financial performance and I look forward to presenting our next quarterly production report with this in mind.”
- September 25, 2021 Slovenia, Slovenian industry has called the Government to take action regarding the rising energy prices
- September 24, 2021 Romania, Danish European Energy enters the Romanian market
- September 24, 2021 Romania, EC urges Romania to fully transpose EU directives on offshore oil and gas safety into its national legislation