Serbian power utility EPS launched a tender for the upgrade of the hydro information system (HIS) at hydropower plant Djerdap 1, worth RSD 38 million (around 320,000 euros). The deadline for the submission of bids is 30 August.
The following tasks should be completed by the end of 2023:
- leveling the hydraulic-hydro energy model according to the most recent surveys of the river beds of the Danube and its tributaries;
- updating the software components which rely on the new hydraulic-hydro energy model so that the use of the hydro information system Djerdap can continue without obstruction;
- enabling the constant insight into the state of the accumulation and the realization of the plans and the hydro energy structures through a mobile app;
- expanding the capacity of the expert services of the HPP Djerdap branch and EPS, through their further enabling for an efficient use and maintenance of HIS Djerdap, in the function of a continuous insight into the used and available hydro potential, the distribution of the potential with the Romanian side, as well as daily calculations of the production of electrical energy with the maximization of the profit in line with the market prices and the minimization of the penalties in the case of the violation of the limitations defined by the ZDSE Rulebook;
- training the expert IT staff for administrative jobs and the maintenance of the innovated hardware and software components of HIS Djerdap.