Serbia: Energy; 66% from reserves in 2012, 34% imported, Uncategorized
In 2012 Serbia will cover 66% of its energy needs using domestic reserves. The remaining 34% will be imported, mainly oil and natural gas. The Beta agency reports that Serbia’s energy imports will rise by 7% this year compared with 2011.
Regarding crude oil, 46% will come from domestic production, 54% from import; 80% of natural gas will arrive from outside the country and 20% from national reserves. Renewable energy sources will cover 18% of demand in 2012.
- August 9, 2022 Romania, Electricity for the first quarter of 2023 exceeds 510 euros per MWh
- August 9, 2022 Serbia: EPS becomes a joint-stock company
- August 8, 2022 Slovenia, HSE completed its second solar power plant