Serbia: Fintel Energia Italy and Serbia MK Holding secure permits for its 9MW wind plant, News Serbia Energy
Italian Fintel Energia and Serbian MK Holding got operational permit for the construction of 9.2MW wind plant.
Italian company “Fintel Energia Group S.p.A.”, public company at the Italian stock market, operating in production of green energy, got construction and operation permit for wind power plant of 9,225 MW u Veliko Gradiste in central Serbia.
Wind power plant which will be built in the first half of 2016 will be managed by a liable company “Vetropark RAM”, where “Fintel Energia Group SpA” has 54% shares through “MK Fintel Wind”, while “MK Holding” has the remaining 46 %, “MK Fintel Wind” announced.
RAM wind power plant, which will generate pure energy for 4.400 Serbian households is the fourth project in line of “MK Fintel Wind”, which got construction permit
“MK Fintel Wind”, set up in 2007, is one of the first companies in Serbia which operates in green energy field through wind power plants and solar panels.
Together with other two projects, of 16,5 MV, whose completion is expected in late 2015, “MK Wind” presents the biggest private independent producer of electricity in Serbia.
“MK Fintel Wind” owns permits for projects of 154 MW, it was announced.
- April 12, 2021 Slovenia: HSE’s HPPs accomplished exceptional production
- April 12, 2021 Romania: Last year’s gas infrastructure investments to be completed this year
- April 12, 2021 Romania: Wind project in Tulcea county to be resumed