Serbia: Srbijagas obstructs “South Stream”, EBRD loan became an issue, News Serbia Energy
Problems in the largest Serbian Company for the gas distribution obstruct the investment projects, claims Minister of Energy, Zorana MIhajlovic. The state completed the obligations on “South Stream”. Problems in Srbijagas have endangered the largest investment projects in the energy sector – “South Stream” and interconnection Nis – Dimitrovgrad claims the relevant minister Zorana MIhjlovic. According to her, the money cannot be retired for these operations if the crisis is not resolved in our biggest gas company.
As explain the first women in the Ministry of Energy on Friday on the Economy Summit in Arandjelovac, state has done everything to start the “South Stream” project, which should begin at the end of this or at the beginning of the next year.
– State has completed all obligations, but it is expected the agreement between Russia and EU – said Mihajlovic. – “South Stream” passes over the few EU members, and the legislation in Serbia is adjusted to their legislation. That is why the question of the third package is set up, because the Russian side has interest to aside this project from that principle.
Before that, explained Mihajlovic, we must resolve the problem of our energy company.
– This is not issue of the contretemps with Dusan Bajatovic – she said. – It is more incense to say that this is issue of east – west conflict, or to start contretemps will EBRD appear. Srbijagas take an EBRD loan three years ago, which partly has not been used.
The claims, adds minister, that Srbijagas has disparities in the gas prices and because of that large losses, are not true.
Source; Serbia Energy
- May 15, 2021 Slovenia: NPP Krsko’s 2021 planned production
- May 15, 2021 Serbia: EPS launched tender for constructing SPPs on ash dumps
- May 15, 2021 Serbia: Norwegian NBT wants to invest in RES projects