Serbia: The bill on providing state loan guarantees for Srbijagas withdrawn from Parliament’s agenda, News Serbia Energy
Serbian Government withdrew from the parliamentary procedure the bill on providing state guarantees for the loan of state-owned gas company Srbijagas in the total amount of 70 million euros, which was supposed to be on the agenda of Parliamentary session.
According to the draft bill, the Government planned to issue state guarantees on loans of 10 million euros each provided by Komercijalna Banka and Sberbank Srbija, a 15 million euros loan extended by Vojvodjanska Banka, as well as a 20 million euros loan by OTP Banka. The funds were supposed to be used to finance the construction of the pipeline’s section through Serbia, from Bulgarian to Hungarian border, through an investment in the capital of Swiss-based company South Stream Serbia AG, which owns the pipeline’s operator Gastrans. Russian gas company Gazprom has 51 % stake in the company, while Srbijagas holds the remaining 49 %.
- April 21, 2021 EPS’ investments for guaranteed energy independence of Serbia
- April 21, 2021 Slovenia: Electricity production of NPP Krsko in March
- April 21, 2021 Serbia: Export revenues of EPS reached 74 million euros