Slovenia: Tender for energy purchase, SEE Energy News
ELES’ tender for the purchase of energy to cover transmission losses:
Slovenian electricity transmission system operator ELES organized on 9 June the auction for the purchase of energy to cover losses on the transmission system in 2021, 2022 and 2023.
The auction was organized in cooperation with BSP energy exchange. The subject of the auction were the following products: 10 MW of base load for delivery year 2021, 11 MW of base load for delivery year 2022 and 11 MW of base load for delivery year 2023.
Marginal prices reached at the auction are as follows:
– 49.75 euros/MWh for the delivery year 2021,
– 52.08 euros/MWh for the delivery year 2022,
– 52.6 euros/MWh for the delivery year 2023.
- January 17, 2022 Slovenia, Government announced that it has adopted a national strategy for phasing-out coal from electricity generation by 2033
- January 17, 2022 Romania, Electricity consumption in the first eleven months of 2021 amounted to 50.82 TWh
- January 17, 2022 Romania, Government urges General Prosecutor to investigate high energy prices in the market