Slovenia: Tender for energy purchase, SEE Energy News
ELES’ tender for the purchase of energy to cover transmission losses:
Slovenian electricity transmission system operator ELES organized on 9 June the auction for the purchase of energy to cover losses on the transmission system in 2021, 2022 and 2023.
The auction was organized in cooperation with BSP energy exchange. The subject of the auction were the following products: 10 MW of base load for delivery year 2021, 11 MW of base load for delivery year 2022 and 11 MW of base load for delivery year 2023.
Marginal prices reached at the auction are as follows:
– 49.75 euros/MWh for the delivery year 2021,
– 52.08 euros/MWh for the delivery year 2022,
– 52.6 euros/MWh for the delivery year 2023.
- December 4, 2022 Serbia, If lithium is exploited, the condition of the Government will be the construction of a battery factory and an electric car factory
- December 4, 2022 Hungary, Price on HUPX DAM 223 euros per MWh in November
- December 4, 2022 Greece, Electricity producers pay extraordinary taxes of 370 million euros