Wind generators in Krcedin prior to 2011 at the latest – EUR 34m invested in wind farm in Indija, Uncategorized
The wind farm at 100 ha in Krcedin, worth EUR 34m, will start producing electricity at the end of this or at the beginning of year 2011 – Veljko Jankovic, CEO of Vetropark Indija (Wind Farm Indija), announced for eKapija.
The wind farm in the municipality of Indija should include 10 wind generators of total power of 20 MW. The wind generators, made by Vestas, are 150 meters high. The project in Krcedin is managed by Vetropark Indija, while the investor is Austrian company Kelag.
– Public insight into draft detailed regulatory plan for this wind farm is underway, as well as changing of purpose of the land from agricultural into building land – says Veljko Jankovic who is the creator and coordinator of the project.
He says that the construction of access roads is planned to start in September, while the construction of foundations for the wind farm will start as soon as the building permits are issued, that is, in October, November or in early 2011 at the latest.
– It is very important to us that the Regulation on the purchase price of electricity has finally been adopted
- February 26, 2021 Slovenia: Higher electricity production in January
- February 26, 2021 Slovenia: Elektro Maribor is most successful in smart meter installation
- February 26, 2021 Romania: Increased profit at Nuclearelectrica in 2020