Bosnia: 1,055 GWh of electricity produced in FBiH in March, SEE Energy News
Gross electricity production in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH) in March 2018 amounted to 1,055 GWh, which is 36 % more than in the same month in 2017, when the production amounted to 776 GWh.
Net electricity production amounted to 1,006 GWh, of which 673 GWh (66.9 %) was produced in hydropower plants, while the remaining 333 GWh (33.1 %) was produced in thermal power plants.
In March, electricity imports amounted to 46 GWh, which is over 15 times lower than in the same month last year, while electricity exports amounted to 278 GWh, about two times lower than in March 2017.
In the same month, production of brown coal amounted to 383,385 tons, while at the same time in 2017 the production stood at 399,210 tons, which is a 4 % decrease. Lignite production in March 2018 amounted to 178,272 tons, while in March 2017 it amounted to 202,474 tons, a 12 % decrease.
Coke production in March 2018 totaled 78,734 tons, which is by 3.3 % more than 76,182 tons produced in March 2017.
- September 25, 2021 Slovenia, Slovenian industry has called the Government to take action regarding the rising energy prices
- September 24, 2021 Romania, Danish European Energy enters the Romanian market
- September 24, 2021 Romania, EC urges Romania to fully transpose EU directives on offshore oil and gas safety into its national legislation