Bosnia: 758 GWh of electricity produced in FBiH in October, SEE Energy News
Gross electricity production in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH) in October 2017 amounted to 758 GWh, which is 24.7 % less than in the same month in 2016, when the production amounted to 1,007 GWh.
Net electricity production amounted to 673 GWh, of which 101 GWh (15 %) was produced in hydropower plants, while the remaining 572 GWh (85 %) was produced in thermal power plants. In October, electricity imports amounted to 1,104 GWh (by 1,062 GWh more than a year ago), while electricity exports amounted to 679 GWh, which is almost five times more than in the same month last year (136 GWh in September 2016).
In the same month, production of brown coal amounted to 446,665 tons, while at the same time in 2016 the production stood at 368,989 tons, which is a 21.1 % increase. Lignite production in October 2017 amounted to 229,495 tons, while in October 2016 it amounted to 229,574 tons.
Coke production in October 2017 totaled 74,792 tons, which is by 11.7 % less than 83,529 tons produced in October 2016.
- September 23, 2022 Slovenia, Country maps locations for the construction of large-scale solar power plants
- September 23, 2022 Serbia, EPS recorded a net loss in the amount of some 420 million euros in H1 2022
- September 23, 2022 Serbia, EnC withdrawn Reasoned Request against country after transposition of electricity connection codes