Bosnia: 913 GWh of electricity produced in FBiH in December, SEE Energy News
Gross electricity production in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH) in December 2016 amounted to 913 GWh, which is 10 % more than in the same month 2015, when the production amounted to 830 GWh.
Net electricity production amounted to 845 GWh, of which 275 GWh (32.5 %) was produced in hydropower plants, while the remaining 570 GWh (67.5 %) was produced in thermal power plants. In December, electricity imports amounted to 58 GWh, while electricity exports amounted to 294 GWh, which is 62.4 % more than in the same month last year (181 GWh in December 2015).
In the same month, production of brown coal amounted to 365,550 tons, while at the same time in 2015 the production stood at 369,132 tons, which is a 0.97 % decrease. Lignite production in December 2016 amounted to 209,671 tons, while in December 2015 it amounted to 181,443 tons, which is a 15.56 % increase.
Coke production in December 2016 totaled 60,907 tons, which is by 20.57 % more than 50,513 tons produced in December 2015.
- January 28, 2022 Slovenia, Country has an outstanding issue regarding wind power
- January 28, 2022 Romania, Government will set a 90 % dividend payout ratio for the companies in whixch it is a sole or majority shareholder
- January 28, 2022 Romania, Customers’ connection requests to electricity networks increase by 31 % in the first half of 2021