Bosnia: 947 GWh of electricity produced in FBiH in November, SEE Energy News
Gross electricity production in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH) in November 2016 amounted to 947 GWh, which is 29.37 % more than in the same month 2015, when the production amounted to 732 GWh.
Net electricity production amounted to 874 GWh, of which 333 GWh (38.1 %) was produced in hydropower plants, while the remaining 541 GWh (61.9 %) was produced in thermal power plants. In November, electricity imports amounted to 40 GWh, while electricity exports amounted to 321 GWh, which is 158.9 % more than in the same month last year (124 GWh in November 2015).
In the same month, production of brown coal amounted to 350,508 tons, while at the same time in 2015 the production stood at 351,221 tons, which is a 0.2 % decrease. Lignite production in November 2016 amounted to 209,471 tons, while in November 2015 it amounted to 201,667 tons, which is a 3.87 % increase.
Coke production in November 2016 totaled 80,972 tons, which is by 80.89 % more than 44,764 tons produced in November 2015.
- September 26, 2022 Serbia, Terra Solar to build 8 MW solar power plant in Lebane
- September 26, 2022 Romania, BSOG said that it is interested in the development of offshore wind projects in the Black Sea
- September 26, 2022 Romania, OMV Petrom makes the final investment decision regarding the Black Sea Neptun Deep gas project