Bosnia and Herzegovina: Production of electricity in August, SEE Energy News
In August 2020 in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH), gross electricity production amounted to 613 GWh, which is 22.4 % lower compared to August last year, when it amounted to 790 GWh.
Net electricity production amounted to 562 GWh, of which 128 GWh (22.8 %) was produced in hydropower plants, while the remaining 434 GWh (77.2 %) was produced in thermal power plants. In August, electricity imports amounted to 26 GWh, compared to 30 GWh in the same month last year, while electricity exports amounted to 140 GWh, compared to 211 GWh last August. In the same month, production of brown coal amounted to 346,230 tons, which is 8.2 % more compared to 2019 when the production stood at 319,977 tons. Lignite production in August 2020 amounted to 147,277 tons, while in August 2019 it amounted to 191.248 tons, a 23 % decrease. Coke production in August 2020 totaled 59,105 tons, which is 14 % less than 68,738 tons produced in August 2019.
- November 30, 2022 Montenegro, It would be useful for energy EPCG to find the best solution in defining the purchase price of electricity
- November 30, 2022 Serbia, Oil company NIS between sanctions, geopolitics and the envy of regional competition
- November 30, 2022 Slovenia, TPP Sostanj will be reconnected to the electricity network in early December