Croatia: Increase in feed-in sales on market principals, SEE Energy News
At a session of the Croatian Government held on 5 December, the Decree on the share of net supplied electricity from privileged producers was adopted, by which electricity suppliers are obliged to take over the “green” electricity from the electricity market operator HROTE.
According to the Decree, electricity suppliers are obliged to take over 40 % of the net electricity supplied from privileged electricity producers from the electricity market operator, while the remaining 60 % of energy will be sold on the market. The obligation to buy “green” energy by the supplier at the reference price in 2019 was 70 %, while the remaining 30 % of the energy was sold on CROPEX markets.
This decision is an important step towards the full liberalization of RES electricity market in Croatia.
- September 25, 2021 Slovenia, Slovenian industry has called the Government to take action regarding the rising energy prices
- September 24, 2021 Romania, Danish European Energy enters the Romanian market
- September 24, 2021 Romania, EC urges Romania to fully transpose EU directives on offshore oil and gas safety into its national legislation