Montenegro, EPCG enabled to sell surplus electricity at SEEPEX, SEE Energy News
Elektroprivreda Crne Gore announced that the subsidiary EPCG doo Belgrade performed the first transaction on SEEPEX (licensed operator for the organized electricity market in Belgrade), which enabled the company to directly place a surplus on that stock exchange, ie buy a shortage of electricity. Energy.
– As it is a day-ahead market (today for tomorrow), this novelty allows us to make even better use of our own production, primarily that of HPP Piva, since it can be further marketed at the best possible prices, ie. the most expensive profiles – it was announced from EPCG.
– In this way, we are gradually engaging in direct trading on foreign markets, and the next step will be the registration of the company on one of the stock exchanges from EU member states. So far, we have used partner companies for services of this type – it is added in the announcement, eKapija reports.
- August 9, 2022 Romania, Electricity for the first quarter of 2023 exceeds 510 euros per MWh
- August 9, 2022 Serbia: EPS becomes a joint-stock company
- August 8, 2022 Slovenia, HSE completed its second solar power plant