Montenegro: No delay in the construction of the second block of TPP Pljevlja?, SEE Energy News
There is no delays in the project of construction of the second thermal power plant in Pljevlja. In response to parliamentary questions of Danka Sarancica form SNP, announced The Minister of Economy Vladimir Kavarić in the Parliament. The plan is that the committee that monitors the project as soon as possible submits the final analysis of the study and drafts of contracts, in order the stockholder of the Electric Power Industry can their say, the state, A2A and minority shareholders.
– There has been a no delay. The plan is that the committee that monitors the project as soon as possible submits the final analysis of the study and drafts of contracts, in order the stockholder of the Electric Power Industry can their say, the state, A2A and minority shareholders. I expect that the decision of the competent about this project will be adopted next month – explained Kavaric. In the meantime it is necessary to solved the relationship between of Coal Mine and Power Plant.
– An important segment of this project is a how to provide adequate corporate culture that will allow Coal Mine Pljevlja 40 years, ” to feed” coal power plants, as predicted by the project – said Kavarić.
Dark Coal Mine
The Serbian company Metalfer has taken concessions for Coal Mine in Berane of previous owner Balkan energy, he said .
The State has not provided, nor has transferred concessions. Concessionaire was and will remain the Balkan energy- Kavarić said, in response to parliamentary questions DF’s Janko Vucinic under which conditions the concession company Metalfer inherited from Balkan energy.
Mr.Kavarić believes that the Serbian company Metalfer is serious investor, because they promised that in two years, they will produce over a hundred tons of coal and employ 100 workers.
The Metalfer is, reminds Mr.Kavarić, has obliged to settle two wage workers immediately, and the rest later, while the obligations under the Water and Electric Power Company would be settled on long-term basis.
– We should be pleased that the company is not purchased through a bankruptcy, because in that case there would be no obligations regarding the employees, Plumbing and Electric Power- Mr.Kavarić said.
Source; Serbia Energy See Desk
- September 26, 2022 Serbia, Terra Solar to build 8 MW solar power plant in Lebane
- September 26, 2022 Romania, BSOG said that it is interested in the development of offshore wind projects in the Black Sea
- September 26, 2022 Romania, OMV Petrom makes the final investment decision regarding the Black Sea Neptun Deep gas project