Romania: Hidroelectrica’s 2020 profit to be distributed as dividends, SEE Energy News
Last year, the amount of electricity sold by the largest Romanian electricity producer Hidroelectrica from its own production reached 14.58 TWh, down 1.3 % compared to 2019, while the total amount of electricity sold was 15.96 TWh, marking an increase of 0.7 % compared to 2019.
Hidroelectrica will propose to its shareholders a distribution of the entire profit from 2020 (minus the legal reserve) as dividends.
Thus, the total dividend payout for 2020 will amount to around 260 million euros, out of a 295 million euros net profit recorded last year. As the holder of 80 % stake in the company, the Romanian state would take the largest amount of the payment (over 200 million euros), while investment fund Fondul Proprietatea, which holds the remaining 20 %, would get around 50 million euros.
- February 7, 2023 Serbia, MK Group and the Alfi Green Energy Fund are investing 155 million euros in the construction of Krivaca wind farm
- February 7, 2023 Serbia, Environmental permit for the last section of Trans-Balkan Corridor requested
- February 7, 2023 Serbia, A total of 311,913.9 MWh of electricity was traded on the day-ahead market on the SEEPEX in January