Romania: Romgaz’ Board accepted resignation of Chairman, SEE Energy News
Romanian natural gas producer Romgaz’ Board of Directors accepted the resignation of Aristotel Marius Jude from the position of the Chairman of the Board of Directors, which will be temporarily filled by Bogdan Nicolae Simescu.
At the same time, the Board appointed Jude as Romgaz’ CEO for a two-month temporary mandate.
In January, The Board dismissed the company’s CEO Adrian Volintiru. Deputy CEO Daniel Corneliu Pena temporarily took over the CEO’s duties until the board names another general manager. The company did not provide reasons for Volintiru’s dismissal. Volintiru was appointed as CEO of Romgaz in June 2018. Initially he had a mandate of four months which changed into a four-year mandate in October 2018. The Romanian state holds a 70 % stake in the company, while the remaining 30 % of the shares are held by investors on the Bucharest Stock Exchange and London Stock Exchange.
- January 28, 2022 Slovenia, Country has an outstanding issue regarding wind power
- January 28, 2022 Romania, Government will set a 90 % dividend payout ratio for the companies in whixch it is a sole or majority shareholder
- January 28, 2022 Romania, Customers’ connection requests to electricity networks increase by 31 % in the first half of 2021