Romania: Romgaz CEO dismissed, SEE Energy News
Adrian Volintiru was appointed as CEO of Romgaz in June 2018. Initially he had a mandate of four months which changed into a four-year mandate in October 2018.
The Board of Directors of Romanian natural gas producer Romgaz dismissed the company’s CEO Adrian Volintiru. The statement from the company said that Deputy CEO Daniel Corneliu Pena will temporarily take over the CEO’s duties until the board names another general manager. The company did not provide reasons for Volintiru’s dismissal.
The Romanian state holds a 70 % stake in the company, while the remaining 30 % of the shares are held by investors on the Bucharest Stock Exchange and London Stock Exchange.
- October 22, 2021 Bulgarian companies will receive compensation of €55/MWh due to the high cost of electricity
- October 22, 2021 Slovenia, Petrol announced last week that it will increase the price of electricity as of 1 December
- October 22, 2021 Serbia, Government has officially started talks over the sale of petrochemical complex HIP Petrohemija to NIS