Bosnia and Herzegovina: Produced electricity in June, SEE Energy News
In the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH) in June 2020 gross electricity production amounted to 508 GWh, which is 29.6 % lower compared to June last year, when it amounted to 722 GWh. Net electricity production amounted to 469 GWh, of which 141 GWh (30 %) was produced in hydropower plants, while the remaining 328 GWh (70 %) was produced in thermal power plants. In June, electricity imports amounted to 68 GWh, compared to 231 GWh in the same month last year (mostly due to reduced consumption caused by the coronavirus pandemic), while electricity exports amounted to 63 GWh, compared to 174 GWh last June. In the same month, production of brown coal amounted to 370,894 tons, which is 5.8 % more compared to 2019 when the production stood at 350,663 tons. Lignite production in June 2020 amounted to 157,131 tons, while in June 2019 it amounted to 178.614 tons, a 12 % decrease. Coke production in June 2020 totaled 53,162 tons, which is 27.7 % less than 73,493 tons produced in June 2019.
- October 18, 2021 Two factors could drive the Western Balkans’ regional integration
- October 18, 2021 Slovenia, HSE officially acquired 51 % stake in ECE
- October 18, 2021 Slovenia, NPP Krsko produced 486,414 MWh of net electricity in September