Bosnia: Gradina wind farm project delayed due to permit issuance, SEE Energy News
President of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH) Miljenko Cavara met with the representative of China Machinery Engineering Corporation (CMEC) Zhang Weiwei, who informed the President on the implementation of the project for the construction of Gradina wind farm.
Weiwei said that the cooperation between the investor and contractors is very good and that everything is ready for the realization of the feasibility study, but the issue that could delay the project’s completion is the issuance of the energy permit for the wind farm. He said that CMEC wants to continue to invest in FBiH, especially in the construction of wind farms due to their high efficiency, but uncertain deadlines greatly reduce the interest of potential investors.
In January 2016, representatives of Chinese companies CMEC and CAIDC have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with local company Gradina on the construction of 150 million euros worth wind farm Gradina near Tomislavgrad. The memorandum envisages the construction of 112 MW wind farm on the territory of Tomislavgrad municipality, while the deadline for its completion in 2017. Total worth of the investment is estimated at about 150 million euros. The Chinese companies will invest 90 % of the required funds, while the remaining 10 % will be financed by local company Gradina.
- December 9, 2022 Montenegro, EPCG shareholders will consider a loan from the EBRD for the construction of the Iron and Steel Plant
- December 9, 2022 Bulgaria, Half of crude oil processed in Lukoil’s Neftochim refinery in Burgas during 2021 was not Russian
- December 9, 2022 Bulgaria, The price of electricity for companies is limited to 102 euros per MWh