Bosnia: Power utility company EPBiH selects China consortium for 450MW TPP Tuzla new unit, SEE Energy News
The shareholder assembly of Bosnian Energy Company EPBiH reached the decision on the selection of preferable bidder in the process of selection of joint venture partner on the construction in the 450MW new unit 7 in Power Plant Tuzla. The decision was made with majority of the votes of the shareholders.
According to the decision the project of TPP Tuzla new unit 7 project will be managed thru the SPV project company in 100% owned by EPBiH and will be financed from the approved loan of China Exim Bank with 85% from the loan and remaining 15% from the EPBiH own budgets.
The assembly also adopted the report on doing business in 2013 which includes financial results, auditing results and controlling reports.
Adopted shareholders meeting stated that EPBiH achieved record production of electricity in amount of 7.437GWh, record income of 500MEUR and profit more than 20MEUR. The assembly reached decision on the transfer of profits from 2013 which will be mainly focused on investment projects ( 13MEUR) while for the dividends payout 1,2MEUR will be reserved.
- April 21, 2021 EPS’ investments for guaranteed energy independence of Serbia
- April 21, 2021 Slovenia: Electricity production of NPP Krsko in March
- April 21, 2021 Serbia: Export revenues of EPS reached 74 million euros