Greece, PPC Renewables and Cantreva are preparing 1.3 GW in joint solar projects

, SEE Energy News

The renewables subsidiary of Greek Public Power Corporation (PPC) is a minority partner in a joint venture with local construction company Cantreva Group aimed to develop 1.31 MW in 13 solar projects in Greece.

PPC holds a 49 % stake in three joint venture companies (Pivot Solar, Teicheio and Baliaga), while Cantreva Group controls the remaining 51 %.

Last year, Pivot Solar obtained licenses for a total of 965 MW in solar projects. Six projects, with combined output of 715 MW are located in Kozani region, three (135 MW) in Serres region and a single 115 MW solar project in Kilkis.

At the same time, Teicheio obtained licenses for three solar projects – 150 MW and 145 MW solar power plants in Kozani region and a 50 MW solar power plant near Florina.

error: Content is protected !!