Republika Srpska: Comsar energy 37MW HPP Mrsovo to be developed by “China Power Engineering Consulting Group Corporation” (CPECC), SEE Energy News
The director of “Comsar energy” in the Republic of Serbian Sinisa Majstorovic confirmed at the project site of hydro power plant “Mrsovo” on the Lim River, near Rudo, that the main works of construction on the hydroelectric dam will begin in the spring. He pointed out that on the construction site of Lim hydropower, installed capacity of 37.3 MW, will be hired up to 400 workers, but they will ensure to hire the maximum of local labor.
– Preparatory works in the first phase related to the geotechnical field testing are completed, and in the second phase we expect the construction of access roads to the building sites and the bridge over Lim – added Majstorovic.
He pointed out that on the construction site of Lim hydropower, installed capacity of 37.3 MW, will be hired up to 400 workers, but they will ensure to hire the maximum of local labor.
With Mjastorovic, the first time at the site of future hydropower, was president of the Chinese company “China Power Engineering Consulting Group Corporation” (CPECC) Wu Cunli, who has estimated that the conditions for the construction of hydropower plant on the river Lim are favorable and that the project will be completed on time.
– In China, it also works great number of experts in the design of the hydropower facility – said Cunli, whose company partner is “Comsar energy” at the HPP “Mrsovo.”
Mayor of Rudo, Rato Rajak, repeated that the local community will have multiple benefits of hydropower, because it will receive compensation for flooded land, employ a number of people on site and the hotel, and get new infrastructure.
Dam of HPP “Mrsovo” will be 20 high and 192 meters long. It will be located seven kilometers downstream from Rudo, and accumulation lake will be nine kilometers long. For its construction it will be invested about 100 million euros.
Source; Serbia Energy See desk
- March 18, 2023 Serbia, EBRD to loan 300 million dollars for restructuring of EPS
- March 18, 2023 Romania, Hidroelectrica received shareholders’ approval for the conclusion of joint venture companies with Masdar
- March 18, 2023 Romania, Israeli Shikun and Binui Energy will build a solar power plant with installed capacity of 70 MW