Serbia, Ivicom and H- Planet is planning to build a 150 MW wind farm in eastern Serbia

, News Serbia Energy

Joint venture of Austrian Ivicom and Slovenian H- Planet is planning to build a 150 MW wind farm near Kucevo in eastern Serbia.

According to the detailed regulation plan, the future wind farm will have 30 wind turbines stretching over 1,750 hectares of land in northern part of Kucevo municipality. The turbines will have a maximum diameter of 160 meters and a maximum height (including the wind turbine blade) of 210 meters.

The plan also envisages the construction of the 110 kV transmission line that will connect the facility with the nearby 440 kV line.

The project company VE Rakova Bara, which was established earlier this year, is majority owned by Ivicom (60 %), while H-Planet holds the remaining 40 % stake.