Serbia, NIS looking for contractor for Pancevo oil refinery overhaul, News Serbia Energy
Serbian oil company NIS, majority owned by Russian GazpromNeft, has opened an invitation for the procedure of the qualification of the general contractor for the overhaul of its oil refinery in Pancevo, planned for 2023.
The procedure is carried in several lots. After the qualification procedure is carried out, the procedure of procurement by sending an invitation for bids to qualified suppliers only will be initiated. The selection criterion for lot 1 will be the lowest price offered and the deadline for the execution of works, and for lots 2 and 3 the lowest price offered, with the condition of the bid receiving a positive technical assessment (which applies to all lots)
The technical task consists of three lots:
– Lot 1: MHC/DHT facility complex (S-4300) and the sulfur block (S-4450/4900/4950/5100);
– Lot 2: FCC facility complex: S- 2300/2500/2550/2600/2900/2950;
– Lot 3: S-3600/5000.
Deadline for the submission of bids is 29 July.
- August 9, 2022 Romania, Electricity for the first quarter of 2023 exceeds 510 euros per MWh
- August 9, 2022 Serbia: EPS becomes a joint-stock company
- August 8, 2022 Slovenia, HSE completed its second solar power plant