Serbia, Windflow East is planning to build a wind farm with installed capacity of 180 MW

, SEE Energy News

US-Turkish company Windflow East is planning to build a wind farm with installed capacity of 180 MW near Petrovac na Mlavi in eastern Serbia.

The municipality of Petrovac na Mlavi has prepared a draft detailed regulation plan for the wind farms project that will be built at Gornjak locality. It should consist of 30 Siemens Gamesa wind turbines with power output of 6.2 MW each.

Windflow East was established in Serbia in May 2021. Its shareholders are US company Sunflow Holdings with 70 % stake and Turkish company Vulcanus Enerji Yatirim holding the remaining 30 % stake.

error: Content is protected !!